Sunday, May 22, 2011

PLAYING WITH THE WORDS

What I needed most was to love and to be loved, eager to be caught. Happily I wrapped those painful bonds around me; and sure enough, I would be lashed with the red-hot pokers or jealousy, by suspicions and fear, by burst of anger and quarrels.


I hold it true, whatever befall; I feel it, when I sorrow most; 'Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all.


The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.


Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.


Jealousy is not the enemy but only another way we learn. We learn who we are and not to judge. We learn that some people have more than we do. We can't always be who we strive to be









terima kasih daun keladi, lain kali baca lagi=) p/s:i admit it, i copy these words hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

kindly leave your comments here (=