Tuesday, February 22, 2011

ya, i do not have rights, but i do have HEART


I AM
the girl who always looks sad but claims she’s fine.
the girl who puts sad away messages up everyday.
the girl who when she sees you, smiles a half a smile.
the girl who always has time to listen to you vent 
and is willing to give her opinion to help you in anyway that she can.
the girl who cares about helping everyone but herself.
the girl who cries every night before she goes to sleep.


I really want a day to go by

When I’m not trying to be happy

coz
i'm tired of  smiling when i'm sad

i'm tired of laughing when i'm mad
i'm tired of hiding the real me; but i'm 
too scared of what others will see


Do you know what it feels like to hate yourself?
Do you know what it feels like to wish you were dead?
Do you know what it feels like to hate your world?
I do.. & it's eating me up inside.






i look into the mirrow
a voice came out
"im so stupid"







No comments:

Post a Comment

kindly leave your comments here (=